About Chandra Cerrito Contemporary
Established in 2007 as a curatorial project space, Chandra Cerrito Contemporary features exhibitions and site-specific installations that highlight exceptional regional and national artists, with an emphasis on conceptual strength, refined craftsmanship, contemporary vision, and art historical relevance.
Lynne-Rachel Altman, Mari Andrews, Macyn Bolt, Brian Caraway, Jerry Carniglia, Cathy Cunningham-Little, Lewis deSoto, Lisa Espenmiller, Sheila Ghidini, Connie Goldman, Amy M. Ho, Mikey Kelly, Young Kim, Dale Kistemaker, Penny Olson, Mel Prest, Sabine Reckewell, Dianne Romaine, Jenn Shifflet, Esther Traugot, Kana Tanaka, Stephen Whisler.
About Chandra Cerrito Art Advisors
Chandra Cerrito / Art Advisors provides curatorial expertise, extensive art resources, and outstanding service to a wide range of clientele seeking to develop high quality, uniquely tailored art programs. We believe that art can significantly enhance environments and enrich our experiences of them. Through a collaborative process, we engage our clients to learn about the design and function of their spaces and to identify their aesthetic interests, programmatic goals, potential audiences, and budget parameters. With that understanding, we present targeted art concepts that lead to successful, harmonious art installations. With our combined 40+ years of art consulting experience and our educational backgrounds in art history and studio art, we have the capability to connect clients with exceptional works by artists at all levels.
Exhibitions / Events
- Mel Prest: Lilac Aura - Apr 7 — May 25
- Brian Caraway: Divine Madness - Jun 2 — Jul 27
- Mitra Fabian: Natural Conduct - Jun 2 — Jul 27
- Opening Reception: Brian Caraway's Divine Madness and Mitra Fabian's Natural Conduct - Jun 2
- First Friday Reception: Brian Caraway's Divine Madness and Mitra Fabian's Natural Conduct - Jul 7
- Artist Talk: Brian Caraway and Mitra Fabian led by Cathy Kimball - Jul 15